2 Courses – £60 for Table of Four
Turkey or Beef with all the Trimmings
Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce or
Chocolate Log with CreamMince Pies with Coffee and Mints
£60 for Table of Four on Special Dates throughout December – some dates already sold out (please speak to Club staff to BOOK your table – 01342 844443).
Let the Ryder Cup inspire you to keep in the swing of things and take advantage of our fantastic offers, available to our Horne Park mailing list and Facebook friends.
- Offer 1 – Get £30 Range Card credit for only £20. A one off opportunity – Top up or purchase a driving range card for £20 between when you receive this e-mail to Sunday 12th October 2014 and we will give you £30 driving range ball credit – THATS 50% EXTRA. This range card offer gives you great value for money and encourages you to make the most of our superb facilities and enjoy the friendly welcoming atmosphere. Limited to one credit per person
How to activate this offer:
- Purchase over the phone if you are on our mailing list/Facebook friend, by calling 01342 844443 and make the purchase by credit card.
- Print out either the email you have received or this article to the Club and pay in the shop.
- Offer 2 – Ryder Cup ‘Green Fee’ package offer: Purchase 10 x 9 hole Green Fees for only £100. The usual 9 hole weekend rate is £13.50, so you could save up to £35. If you wished to play 18 holes on any day using your pre-paid 9 hole Green Fees, we would only charge you £2.50 for the back 9 holes. The Voucher when purchased will be valid for 1 year.
So don’t miss out on these great offers. Please call us on 01342 844443.
Terms & Conditions
Offer Valid from receiving this e-mail via our Mailing List/Facebook Friend to Sunday 26th October 2014. Offer only available if it is printed and presented on the day of play. Offer only valid on receipt of Mailing List e-mail/ Facebook. Please contact the Club if you would like to be added to our Mailing List or Subscribe via the Website.
Offer only valid if The Ryder Cup is mentioned at the time of the booking. This offer is not valid with any other offer.
An exclusive offer for MYGA pupils!
Did you know that if your putter is not correctly fitted for length, lie, loft and grip size then you could be putting yourself at a disadvantage before you even get started! An incorrect grip size can cause you to hold the putter too tight which can result in a loss of sensation through the fingertips and ultimately a lack of touch. If your lie angle is even one degree out, it can cause your ball to leave the face right or left of where you intended and if you have the wrong style of putter matched to your individual technique, you will really have a tough job to perform to your true potential.
From now until September 30th we are offering MYGA pupils an exclusive offer aimed at wiping out 3 putts from your game.
Horne Park Putting Studio
- 10% off any putter at any MYGA centre
- 10% off any putter PLUS 10% off a professional fit in our Putting Studio at Horne Park (duration 45 minutes / reduced down to £38)
- 20% off any putter PLUS 20% off a coaching and professional fitting session in our Putting Studio at Horne Park (duration 90 minutes / reduced down to £60)
Your next step
To purchase a putter at 10% off, simply print out this offer at the point of purchase between now and September 30th. To book either option 2 or 3, please call Horne Park on 01342 844443 or email email@example.com
We have two more new golf courses within the Southern 9-hole Network
Thames Ditton & Esher GC and David Lloyd Hampton GC
Please Click on the Links below to learn more about these latest additions to the network
Don’t forget to take advantage of our other reciprocal arrangements with the following Golf Clubs. This gives you an opportunity to play another golf course absolutely free!
Here at Horne Park, we are proud to announce that we are participating in the brand new Southern 9 hole Network. This Network gives our members brand new benefits of having the opportunity to play other golf courses in this network once per year free of charge. To take advantage of this wonderful offer, please Click on the link below for all the details of the network, the courses within the Network and the terms and conditions.
Southern 9 Hole Network
If you would like to find out more about each golf club, please click on the links below which will take you to their website.
Horne Park Golf Club is looking for someone to fill a catering vacancy, the likely working week could be flexible but most likely to be a 3 day week Thursday-Saturday lunchtimes, with other working hours by arrangement. The position will involve preparation of a wide range of foods from sandwiches to pre-arranged function catering for groups up to 60.
The applicant would need to have food preparation and general catering experience and have appropriate food hygiene qualification (in the event that this is lapsed a further course would need to be undertaken).
In addition they will be required to assist in purchasing, stock control and all aspects of health and hygiene requirements of a modern kitchen. To express an interest and for further details please call Bill on 01342 844443.
The Open Championship is here!-Thursday 17th-Sunday 20th July
Play on any of these days after 12 noon…
9 Holes – £10
18 Holes – £15
Tee times must be booked in advance by calling us on
and quoting “OPEN 2014”
Live coverage of The Open will be shown in our bar area for you to enjoy before or after your round.
Our bar is open all day serving a variety of hot and cold drinks and food is also available between 9am – 3pm.
We look forward to welcoming you all to Horne Park!
Learn The Green Read Secret Used By The Worlds Top Professionals!
Mike Yorke, Director of the MYGA Ltd, announces that AimPoint Express will be coming to Horne Park on July 31st 2014!
Learn to read every putt you will ever face on a green – US PGA Tour, LPGA, European Tour, LET tour players are using this information in tournaments already.
- This system can be learned by absolutely anyone
- Takes minutes to learn and master
- Incredibly accurate
- Deals with any slopes and any stimps
- Correct aim helps stop manipulations in your action that make you putt poorly
- Commit to a confident decision in play
- In play reads take just seconds
- Used by many tour players on all tours
- Requires no chart or mapping in Express Class
AimPoint Express Clinic Details With Jamie Donaldson
Venue: Horne Park Golf Club
Date: 31st July (10am start or a 1pm start)
Cost: £99 per person
Contact: Paul Williams (01342 84 44 43)
Click here to see video of the read in action
To book this incredible event or for further information, please contact Paul Williams on 01342 84 44 43.
You can find MYGA centres at the following clubs:
Horne Park – 01342 844443
Horsham Golf & Fitness – 01403 271525
Foxbridge – 01403 753303