We are delighted to welcome back Karl Morris to the Mike Yorke Golf Academy at Horne Park, when he will deliver his new seminar entitled ‘The Putting Factor’. The event will take place on Tuesday 3rd June, 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Karl has enjoyed incredible success in his career and perhaps none more so than in the 2010 season with major victories from students Graeme McDowell (US Open) and Louis Oosthuizen (The Open). This is your opportunity to meet and work with Karl who is widely acknowledged as Europe’s leading Mind Coach.
It could well be that putting is THE MOST MENTAL aspect of the whole game. In this session, you will understand how you can apply tools and techniques that will transform your ability to hole more putts and crucially to LOWER your scores. There will be some practical demonstrations within this seminar, so please bring your putter as you may be selected to take part! In this seminar you will discover:
- The secrets of how YOU can become great on the greens
- The power of PERCEPTION and how you need to TRAIN your brain to hole putts
- How to stop WASTING time with poor practice
- How to CALM the mind and create a FOCUS that delivers great RESULTS
- The secret is in the EYES – the latest research on how your eyes COULD be stopping you holing putts
- The power of STRONG images – how you can learn to create an irresistible path to the hole
- Understanding what is a GOOD and a POOR routine and the vital difference that makes the difference
- How the yips CAN be cured
- The evening will be a mixture of theory and practical experience outdoors. You will leave with tools and techniques that you can INSTANTLY apply to your game to REDUCE your score.
Tickets are now on sale at £28 each – call 01342 84 44 43 to book your place or for further information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Horne Park on the 3rd June.
Director, Mike Yorke Golf Academy
You can find MYGA centres at the following clubs:
Horne Park – 01342 844443
Horsham Golf & Fitness – 01403 271525
Foxbridge – 01403 753303